Dienstag, August 09, 2005

Forgotten password

Soviel zu meinem Mitbewohner, der grad typisch Mann krank ist (wehleidig und jammernd :-) und zudem scheint er etwas vergesslich zu sein. Man beachte die Uhrzeiten

Hi
I forgot my aiesec online password. Login is the same as my email. Can you send password to me .
Thanks

(Artur Cepowski |Tuesday, 19 August 2003 08:42 )

I forgot my Password
The same problem as some people here, I forgot my aiesec online password. Can you send it to my email? My ID is my email.
Thanks

(Artur |Tuesday, 19 August 2003 08:31 )

I forgot my Password
The same problem as some people here, I forgot my aiesec online password. Can you send it to my email? My ID is my email.
Thanks

(Artur Cepowski |Tuesday, 19 August 2003 08:30 )

I forgot my Password
The same problem as some people here, I forgot my aiesec online password. Can you send it to my email? My ID is my email.
Thanks

(Artur Cepowski |Tuesday, 19 August 2003 08:29 )

0 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home