

Marine Life

Finally back in Bonn. Arrived from Giglio - Italy on Sunday afternoon, tossed my dirty baggage into my car and drove straight to my parents to Lake Eder to play with my little nieces (Maja, who just turned 2 years- welcame me with a relaxed: Hi Meike!). Thought it would be better to go back to Bonn this morning (at 6.30h) instead of being stuck in the traffic jam last night. Well, was a bad idea I guess since it took me more than 4 hours this morning apart from a non working windscreen wiper and a smoking car.
The rest of the day I spent at work before heading to uni to a cellbiology lecture. I found it a bit odd to find the door locked. Well, after having been in Italy for 2 weeks I completely had forgotten there is a Whit week break.
Think I'll go to bed soon. More about Italy next time
1 Comments:
stronzo
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home