Passed out today
Had an appointment with a doctor today because there was some tiny stinging dirt in my thumb (since a cut I got in Thailand). After the doc had held a speech about imidiate responsibility of visiting a doc after an injury and so on blablabla..., this doctor put 2 huge anaesthesia into my poor little thumb. After another 20 minutes he started cutting deeply into my thumb. Well, I was brave even when he did the stitches just afterwards when the nurse came to put some ointment on the wound, hm, I don't remember what happened. I woke up hearing someone talking to me:hello, hello,... I had no idea where I was.
When I finally had made it back to the Zoology department I tried to tell the people I got bitten by a spider while working with it but I can't understand why: they smiled and didn't believe me.
Well, my thumb has another 3,5 weeks to recover since then I need it for skiing, boarding, partying!
0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home